Up until recently I haven’t accepted any guest posts for Planting Dollars, but would like to change that. If you’d like to promote your site via guest posting (the strategy that ranked me 122,261 on Alexa within two months of launch) I will be accepting them from now on.
Guest posting is a great way to get your name out there and gain a backlink to your site at the same time.
What are the Benefits of Guest Posting?
- Gain backlinks from this site (up to 3).
- Attract new readers
- Build your brand
- Get more Google juice
- Get on my good side 😉
- Write relevant content – whether it’s personal finance, an entrepreneurial story, mobile living, or personal development stay within the five core topics listed at the top of the site.
- Write something original – If it exists somewhere else, I don’t want it. Write something unique that has never been read before.
- Make it longer than a memo – The post should be at minimum 500 words and ideally would be around 750-1,000.
- Intro – Write up a brief introduction for yourself (2-3 sentences) which will be placed above your article.
- Address the readers – Provide something of value to those who are reading the post. Don’t rant and only focus on yourself. At the end of the article ask the readers their opinion.
- HTML format – I use WordPress HTML when uploading articles. Make sure yours is done in HTML format so I can simply copy and paste it in without reformatting.
If I’ve never met you before please introduce yourself before sending me an email with your post. I love meeting new people and would feel more comfortable getting to know you before accepting a post.
I accept posts from anyone as long as they provide value to the readers and are related to the topic. I highly encourage you to guest post and don’t bite so feel free to send me an email about your idea.