I truly believe in the power of goals in whatever area of life you’d like to be successful.
Below are some of my goals, the list is always growing and if you have any great ideas, feel free to comment!
Work my butt off and live way below my means so I can “set and forget” my retirement (even though I don’t really believe in the idea), and fund other adventures throughout my life. Take advantage of the time value of money and use this stage of my life to learn.
- Achieve a nomadic lifestyle through internet marketing and monetization.
- I would consider this a success if I reach a level $50,000 a year.
- Become a nightclub bartender
- Achieve Bodyfat of 6%
- Bench 450
- Squat 500
- Make the Cover of Muscle and Fitness Magazine.
- Travel to all 7 continents.
- Write a Book that sells over 2,000 copies.
- Get an underwater photo published in a magazine with over 10,000 subscribers.
- Scuba with Great Whites, Tigers, and Hammerheads
- Retirement fund of $50,000 by age 26 and no debt.
- Become a PADI Divemaster
- Bike Across America
- Read 300 Books (approx 1 a week)
Explore hobbies that were too expensive to do in my 20’s. Find worthy causes to start giving and find deeper areas of exploration. Possibly create a home base of establishment to purchase some land.
- Achieve the status of Millionaire (starting at age 23 and investing $2,500 a month would get me to this level at 9% rate of return before age 40)
- Discover my passion of racing further
- Begin purchasing real estate
- Have kids.
- Learn to fly helicopters
- Restore a Nissan 300zx
- Achieve the Ironman in Kona.
- Open a piano bar and perform often.
- Enter and complete the real estate MBA program at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Find a meaningful charitable organization to donate time and money to.
- Design and build my home.
- Explore passions further, at this point in my life I’m not sure who I’ll be at age 50.
- Visit Mars