I was tagged by David at MBA Briefs in a chain challenge started by Eliminate the Muda that encourages personal finance bloggers to open up about themselves a little more so the rest of the community gets to know each blogger.
Seeing as though I’ve already wrote a lengthy about page I’m not sure if I really need to tell you 8 more things about myself, but well… what the heck!
- I’ve been unlucky enough to break bones on 5 separate occasions. This includes my thumb, wrist, hand, foot, and rib(s).
- I can’t get enough of scuba and sharks! I studied abroad in Australia for the sole purpose of having the ability to dive in the Great Barrier Reef and with sharks. Shark diving, by the way, is my dream profession and something I’ve known my whole life.
- I’m a myers-brigg ENTP personality type. I’m most attracted to the idea of being a renaissance man or jack of all trades. New experiences and ideas are what motivate me, I cannot stand routine.
- My highest bench press thus far is 350lbs.
- I play the piano and drums and will eventually learn the cello. I was able to march in the rose bowl parade in high school, hope to open a piano bar in my 30’s, and play cello in a symphony orchestra when I’m older. Bach’s Cello Suite No.1 Prelude is by far the most interesting piece of music I’ve ever listened to. There’s a video of it below. (I listened to it about a dozen times while writing this post)
- As a kid I drove my mom crazy wanting to have a lizard as a pet, but my mom wouldn’t let me. Now, living in Hawaii, I have lizards in my living room and I have no desire to keep them in a tank.
- Most of my role models are dropouts. Either high school or college, these guys went their own ways. Guys like Richard Branson, who break the mold and create businesses from scratch fascinate me. There are a few more listed here.
- I absolutely love Blue Moon Ice Cream.. However, I can’t seem to eat it without it getting all over my face, which makes me look like a smurf!
In order to keep this going I’ve tagged a few other bloggers. If you’ve already been tagged simply ignore it!
Kevin at 20s Money
Baker at Man vs Debt
Adrian at 7 million 7 years
Money Funk at Money Funk
Image from Willy Volk